Hiking in the city
Discover our City by Taking a Walk!
On Discovery Walks you will enjoy nature, learn about local area natural and social history, and during the warmer weather, see the many beautiful floral displays at our feature park sites … all right here ready for you to discover in the heart of Toronto!
At the same time, you will be participating in a healthy exercise – walking! So,come out and feel good about yourself! No matter where you live or work in the city you can enjoy a walk that’s not too far away. Walking lets you catch up with friends or share experiences with family so… bring a friend or, better still, bring the whole family! All you have to do is follow the signs!
- Hiking from Edward Garden to Grendon Forest – Jun 8, 2012
- Hiking along the waterfront trail – May 26, 2012.
- Hiking at High Park – Dicover one of the most beatiful park in the world and help save High Park Zoo – May 12, 2012.
- Hiking along Don Valley Trail to the lake – April 28,2012.
- Hiking along Don Valley Trail – Wiltek Park – April 14, 2012.